Friday 23 September 2011

Jones and his brother in Hollywood's hottest and most desirable


Jones and his brother in Hollywood's hottest and most desirable of the three young men.

Reading Festival tickets online

However, they have totally different styles when it comes to young women, is celebrating.

In Bliss Magazine, Joe, 22, described how she and her brother during the first dates of his treatment of women.

Joe explained, “Nick is all about taking the first dates really easy and just watching a movie. I think it’s better to go that way, and save the big stuff for a big occasion.”

However, their older brother, Kevin (who married Danielle Deleasa), has a different tactic: go big, or go home!

“Kevin is the romantic, he’ll make a date epic, which doesn’t always work out! It’s best to treat the girl with respect and just be really nice,” Joe said.

Last but not least, there’s Joe — who’s currently the only Jonas brother on the market.

He said, “I love to cook. Whatever the lady would like! I try to challenge myself to be able to cook anything. Italian food is my favorite, so I love making pasta.”

No comments:

Post a Comment