Wednesday 13 July 2011

Joe Jonas said that he is instantly able to respond to the new music is loved

Jonas Brother's Joe Jonas said that he is instantly able to respond to the new music is loved.

V Festival

The singer's new album first solo asingle 'See No More recently released, told MTV News that he artists about their work, provide immediate feedback to appreciate the potential of modern technology

Jonas explained: "I was really excited [to hear what fans thought]. I love the world we live in where you can know what people are thinking right away."

He said the criticism about the track or if there is no objection to the hearing, insisting that he thinks people taste different.

Jonas said, "I guess you like it and you don't like it, but I like it because [my single] 'See No More', when it released on iTunes, I got the reaction right away of what people are thinking".

No comments:

Post a Comment