Monday 21 February 2011

Joe Jonas Gave Bracelet to Ashley Greene on Her Birthday


The Jonas Brothers member Joe Jonas gave his girlfriend Ashley Greene a squeal-worthy present for the Twilight actress’ 24th birthday.

A very special bracelet right before her glamorous birthday party has been given by Jeo Jonas to Ashley at Pure nightclub in Las Vegas.

“The funny thing about it is when I got it, my boyfriend said it’s vintage Coach – and I was like ‘Thanks so much,’” Ashley told the magazine. “And then I put it on and was like, ‘Oh my god, this is Chanel!’” Ashley then let out a scream for joy.

“Coach, Chanel, [it] makes no difference to him,” Ashley continued. “[But] I absolutely love it because he knows what I like.” And what girl doesn’t love Chanel?!

Joe and Ashley danced together in the VIP section of the club before Greene posed for photos in front of a massive candy-covered birthday cake

No comments:

Post a Comment