Wednesday 9 June 2010

'I could take Jonas Bother', Justin Bieber



All three Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber says he could beat in a fight because he is a “beast”.
Canadian pop star is 16 year old the constantly reported to be feuding with the rock trio. Justin denies there is a rift, but insists he would definitely win if it came to a fist fight between him, Kevin, Nick and Joe Jonas.
“Oh, I could take all three Jonas Brothers,” he laughed in an interview with Top of the Pops magazine. “I’m a beast!
“Supposedly there’s a war between my fans and Jonas Brothers fans, but basically we’re all friends. I love you all, but why do you guys have to fight?”
Justin loves being famous because it means he no bigger has to go to school or listen to his parents. He is convinced life is all about “fun” and is happy people have stopped trying to control him.
“School sucks! I want my world to be fun,” he explained. “No rules, no parents, no nothing. Like, no one can stop me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment